Restaurant Foodtography School
Purchase our restaurant course!
- UNIT 01: FUNDAMENTALS AND COMPOSITION OF RESTAURANT PHOTOGRAPHY
- UNIT 02: CREATING A VISUAL BRANDING IDENTITY FOR RESTAURANTS
- UNIT 03: RESTAURANT FOOD STYLING WITH TABLESCAPES, COCKTAILS, DISHES, AND MORE
- UNIT 04: HOW TO MARKET TO AND MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR RESTAURANTS
- BONUS TRAINING 1: BTS OF A RESTAURANT SHOOT
- BONUS TRAINING 2: LIVE STYLING VIDEO: CAPTURING MOTION
- BONUS TRAINING 3: EDITING TO MATCH A RESTAURANT’S STYLE VIDEO
- BONUS TRAINING 4: 3-PACK OF LIGHTROOM PRESETS (NORMALLY $39!)
I recently purchased the Restaurant Foodtography School course and loved it. I have since done two shoots and went in to them with confidence. I came out of those shoots with images I and the client are very happy with. This course really will prepare you for restaurant work. I am very pleased with the content!
I’m almost finished the course and the content is so good and clear about how to approach a restaurant photoshoot and how to improve your revenue. I’m glad I took the decision to take it.
Starting out on Restaurant Photography for portfolio building
Loved the course, its short, sweet and jam packed with detailed info. Love that all the sessions are in a restaurant, and the live food stylings are amazing step by step guides. Literally taking off the stress in food photography. Having done 2 restaurant photography sessions in the recent past, it was amazing to see & realise I was in the right track. Plus, to add on what I could do better & improve on next [especially with tables-capes!] Can’t wait to do a good tablescape on my next restaurant foodtography sesh. Thank you Sarah. And yes, you, reading this review,:), its totally worth it, so, go for it! ;)
So far so good!
I recently finished the first foodtography course and loved it. After a few months decided to start the Restaurant Foodtography course as well. I’m about halfway through and already learning so much! Love these courses!
So much usefull info. Really liked BTS in restaurant. Good job! Best regards, Marija
So worth it!
This course is well executed. You delve in areas of photography for restaurants that you definitely need and have not thought of yet. I really enjoyed following along with the full shoots, and branding personalities, it really helps to mentally put it all together for future action on your own photoshoot. I am already gearing up for sending proposals to some places.